Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What an eventful morning



well, I guess you could say that I lived up to my name this morning...I was late to my flight from Jackson to Dallas...but before you start saying anything, let me say in my defense that I was given the completely wrong flight plan so I had no clue I should have been there at 5 this morning to get on a 6 o'clock flight instead of the 9:30 flight I showed up for. Anyway, after a bit of panic and worry and phone calls, the travel agent booked me on a flight out of Jackson at 1 pm. AS of now, i am in Charlotte, NC waiting to get on board another flight to go to the other side of the US - Denver. I'll finally arrive in Billings, MT around 11pm their time tonight. Boy what an adventure!!! I guess this is teaching me to be ready for anything this summer.

Here are some pics of me trying to leave this morning!!









1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristi
    sure glad you made such a good start with your journey. We are having mexicans working on the house. You should see Bud trying totalk to them. Wonder what they think.
    We are having taco salad today. Too much going on to cook. Thanks for keeping us informed
    Love Mammy & Bud

    ReplyDelete