Thursday, October 2, 2008

its fall y'all!!!!

so...i am minutes away from making the boring drive to the best place on earth....oh, i cant wait to see you BIG LEVEL, MS!!!!!!!! this week i studied a total of 20 hours for my biochemistry test, because i miserably flunked the first one and i have to make it up big time, so in order to do that i had to do some serious studying! i was mad about it cause like any college student i hate to study...but when i get that test and i flew through it cause i knew the answer to every question but like 3...you just dont know how i felt. i mean i still gotta get the grade back...but can i just say that i am pretty sure i aced that test! metabolic pathways were owned!!! so anyway i feel very accomplished this week! well at least in all my classes but statistics haha boy, that class. i hate it more than anything!! its ridiculous! but i did just get the hookup today...i ordered myself a little solution manual for all the problems that are in the book...i even overnighted it so that i could make sure that i had it in plenty of time to study for the test next week since i have to go back and teach myself 2 chapters worth of stuff....anyway, school is boring and it can drive a person nuts, we all know that so there is no sense in me ranting about it.

so last week i spent about 10 hours observing in physical therapy clinics here in starkville. i went to 2 different ones that operated totally different and i had a pretty good time. i got to see tons of different things and how things would be like if i did go through PT school. it kinda helped to put me at ease....i think i would really enjoy doing that as a career. you get to really know your patients and that is what i really like. also just seeing them be able to grow stronger and get back to their normal lives. it made me excited cause im more energized to get through school and to get into PT school. with that said, im going to put everything i can into doing all i can to get into PT school...but at the same time i know that if i don't get in i'll be ok. i am leaving that part up to God, if i dont get in then i'll know that is not where God wants me.

welp, i pretty sure thats all thats been going on in my boring life...honestly i cant even think of anything exciting...WOW thats sad haha. anyway i guess the best thing is the fact that i get to go home till tuesday...oh, what a nice break it shall be!!!!

alright...im bout to make me a pb&j and then head south!! oh what fun i shall have on that boring drive.

laters

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristi! I didn't know you were keeping this up, but things were slow at work today so I thought I would try it and ta da!! Schools a bummer I know, but it will pay off in the end!! I read your other entry about Mr. Percy, squalled at work through the whole thing!! He was a special man and you have a special family. Hold on to those memories!! Keep rootin' them dawgs on!!

    ReplyDelete