Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Idea

Well, my Aunt Alison uses this site to keep everyone informed of their busy lives and I love it cause it allows me to keep up with some of the stuff they are doing and to see pictures. I figured this would be an easy way to "mass communicate," if you will, so that everyone could see how and what I am doing in Montana over the summer. I'll still do emails and all but I figured this was an easy way to keep everyone informed, pass on prayer requests and show pictures of what my team is doing. I am not sure how often I'll get to update it but I am shooting for once a week. I hope y'all will enjoy it, and continue to pray for me as I make this big step in my life.

I'll be leaving one week from today, MAY 27th and will be returning back to south Mississippi on August 2nd. Please don't be a stranger, leave a comment or something, because I might get to missin you fine folks from Mississippi.

Also, I can get snail mail, and we all know how much fun snail mail is...so if you feel the urge, shoot me a letter sometime. My address is:

Kristi Hatten
% Treasure State Baptist Association
PO Box 5084
Helena, MT 59604-5084
Thanks in advance for your support and prayers!!

2 comments:

  1. i will have to add you to my spot. you are in our thoughts and prayers through this journey in your life. we love and of course going to miss you lots.......................

    ReplyDelete
  2. aloha kristi! i haven't told u yet but this blog thing is super cool. it looks like you're having a ton of fun. don't you love carosels. im excited about the proffessions of faith. well around here things are just going nothing real exciting. we all miss u and we're praying for u. love, regan

    ReplyDelete